2014-2015 A&S General Scholarship Application
Application Deadline: March 3, 2014
- Current student who is majoring in the College of Arts & Sciences.
- List of scholarship criteria.
- Previous recipients may reapply.
- Full-time enrollment for fall 2014 & spring 2015 (12 hours or more for undergraduate students, 1-6 hours or more for graduate students).
- This application is used to apply for all scholarships listed.
- Place a check mark besides the name(s) of the scholarship(s) for which you are applying for and for which you meet eligibility requirements.
- Application should include:
- A copy of your current resume
- A complete Scholarship Application
- A copy of your current transcript (unofficial advising transcript is sufficient)
- Essay of at least 750 words describing, Why you believe you should receive the scholarship/award & how receiving it would affect your education?
- Two current recommendation forms (including at least one from a UMKC faculty member).
- UMKC Consent and Authorization to Release Information & the Photo Release Authorization Form
Return the entire application, any additional material, recommendation forms, and current transcripts to the The College of Arts & Sciences Scholarship Coordinator (Located in Scofield Hall room 316 or mail box in Scofield Hall room 302).
- It is strongly suggested, but not required to complete the UMKC Consent & Authorization to Release & the Photo Release Authorization Request Forms to apply or qualify for scholarships.
- Application must be received by 5.00 pm, March 3, 2014. Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Selected recipients will be notified in May 2014. Those who do not receive a scholarship will not be notified.
Questions regarding the application can be directed to: