SIX-YEAR LAW SCHOLARS PROGRAM
6 Steps to becoming a Six-Year Law Scholar:
- Have a minimum ACT score of 28 (or SAT score of 1240 on the 1600 point test that excludes the writing score; or 1980 on the 2400 point test that includes the writing score).
- Possess a high school GPA demonstrating success in a demanding curriculum.
- Provide at least two letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
- Complete a supplemental online application.
- Successfully complete an interview conducted by the School of Law Admissions Committee.
- Maintain a minimum 3.3 UG cumulative GPA to remain in the program and be automatically accepted to the School of Law without being required to take the LSAT.
Students will be admitted to the College of Arts & Sciences as undergraduate Pre-Law students, and may choose to major in any undergraduate degree program in the College of Arts & Sciences. Six-Year Law Scholars will meet regularly with an advisor to ensure they can complete their undergraduate requirements prior to early entry into UMKC School of Law.
For more information click here.
Visit UMKC School of Law.