Even though Volker Campus is closed, our faculty advisors are “open” to answer any advising questions you may have about Summer and Fall enrollment! We are excited to welcome our students back to campus in the fall for face-to-face and online course formats. We are planning for every eventuality, and even as some courses are shifting to online or hybrid formats to maximize flexibility, our faculty are finding many innovative ways to interact actively with our students!
Current and Prospective Students:
- All Summer 2020 courses will be offered online and can be found here.
- Our Fall 2020 schedule includes:
- All Art History courses have moved online
- Our Studio Art courses will remain in-person and online. (last updated 5/1/2020)
- Due to UMKC’s campus closure, our departmental advisors will, for the time being, not be able to offer in-person advising appointments. Instead, we will be conducting all advising for Summer and Fall 2020 online through email and/or Zoom. Due to the high volume of advising requests, please be patient as you await a response from our academic advisors.
- For current and prospective Undergraduate Students please reach out to Elijah Gowin (Department Chair) for one-on-one virtual advising.
- Our Graduate Academic Advisors, Dr. Cristina Albu (Art History MA program) and Barry Anderson (Studio Art MA program), will be available to field any enrollment questions for our current and incoming MA students.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about course offerings, advising, or to learn more about our department.