UMKC Violence prevention & Response Program
MARKETING & DESIGN INTERN
The Marketing intern will evaluate the VPR’s current brand identity, assist in developing a marketing strategy for our program, and create materials to share about our work with the general public. Skills in graphic design and experience with Adobe Creative Suite are required for this internship. Applicants should provide a link to a portfolio of their design work.
We at KCSourceLink are once again looking for an intern to help us out during the fall.
It would be a paid gig, of course.(We’re thinking 15$/hour.) We’re looking for someone who can commit to up to 20 hours a week, possible more if we can find a candidate with the right skills:ability to communicate a brand through various assets, infographic design, and annual report layout and design. We’re especially looking for a self-starter with strong visual and verbal communications skills solid interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude who also has:
- Solid graphic design and layout skills in digital and print using the Adobe Creative Suit (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) along with PowerPoint (yes, that beast).
- Visual communication skills that are clear, engaging and will knock socks off.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate an established brand across different visual messages.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Knowledge of photography and video-editing a super plus.
Marketing director KCSourceLink, SourceLink
United Soccer Coaches
Design Internships (non-paid)
Full-time Digital Designer (paid)
Advocacy, Education, and Services to soccer coaches of all levels of the game. Every January, we have a Convention (this year its in Chicago), where roughly 13,000 soccer coaches attend, and the MLS draft, and NWSL drafts are held at our Convention. It’s a fun work environment, wit hoffices located in historic Union Station in downtown KC.
Letters and resumes should be sent to Rusty Kulger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlotte Street Foundation
Fall 2018 Student Graphic Design Internship Agreement
Description: Charlotte Street Foundation’s graphic design internship is an opportunity created to help up-and-coming- illustrators and graphic artists gather more experience within the world of awareness within Kansas City. The Team at Charlotte Street is small, caring, and encouraging of a fun and creative work environment. The graphic design intern will report to the Marketing + Communications Manager.
The internship offers the following opportunities:
Design and draft print material, which may include:
- Event Postcards
- Open Call business cards
- Program posters
- Informational guides
- Event handbills
Design and produce online material, which may include:
- Website ads and banners
- Social Media images and GIFs
- Video graphics and animation
- Students Must be enrolled in at least 6 college credits in the Fall of 2018 semester
- Available to work at least 6 hours a week and attend a weekly meeting of 1 hour
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Manage Various tasks and deadlines
- Tell us when you can or can’t get things done by a deadline!
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a timely manner
- Respond to emails/texts within 24 hours
- Possess a positive attitude and interest in promoting other artists
- Give us a notice when you are not in the mood!
- Express interest in supporting the Kansas City art community
- Ask questions about other organizations and how they promote their artists
- Has a steady access to equipment and resources to work
- Notify us ASAP if you are having difficulties with resources. We can talk about a solution or agree on delaying certain projects
- Ready to work within a newly established brand
- Don’t be afraid to try some new ideas!
- If additional responsibilities are requested that do not entail the original agreement, the two parties must discuss the new responsibilities before going forward
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com
Please send a resume and your Fall 2018 schedule of availability by August 3rd 2018.