All UMKC admissions applications must be submitted online. Paper applications will not be accepted.
Early application is highly encouraged, but applications will be accepted and reviewed continuously.
All potential graduate students are urged to apply by the following dates:
April 15 (for fall entry)
October 15 (for spring entry)
Applications will be accepted and reviewed continuously.
Applicants must apply by completing the online application and providing the following:
- Statement of purpose
- All undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- GRE score
- Letters of recommendation
- For the M.S. program, two academic and/or professional letters of recommendation are required
- For the IPh.D. program, three academic and/or professional letters of recommendation are required
- For international applicants, iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language Scores (if applicable)
More information can be found in the UMKC Catalog.
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about our programs.
- Principal Graduate Advisor: Professor Fengpeng Sun