Departmental Forms & Resources for History Students
This spreadsheet lists the undergraduate and graduate courses likely to be taught by history faculty between Spring 2021 and Spring 2024. It is provided to help current and prospective students plan their degree.
- Declaration of Major Form for Public History Emphasis
- Funded Internship Application
- GI Application
- GTA Application
- Notes for History MA Students on Registering for Classes and Completing the Program of Study
- Planning the Public History Emphasis
- Program of Study
- Recommendation for Appointment of Adviser or Supervisory/Examination Committee
- Request for History Graduate Student Travel Grant
College Forms & Resources for Students
The College of Arts and Sciences has a comprehensive list of academic and campus related student resources and forms.