Below is a list of important dates for the Spring 2021 semester.
- December 18, 2020: Online application and tuition assistance application open.
- February 10, 2021: Tuition assistance application closes
- February 10, 2021: Online application deadline
- March 8, 2021 : Deadline for 100% refund and drop without record(must notify HSCP Office in writing).
- March 22, 2021: Deadline for 50% refund and W grade (must notify HSCP office).No refunds will be given after this date.
- April 4, 2021: Deadline to withdraw with a W or WF grade (must notifyHSCP Office). Late withdrawal petitions will be required after this date.
- March 10, 2021: First payment due – 33% of Spring 2021 balance.
- April 10, 2021: Second payment due – 66% of Spring 2021 balance.
- May 3, 2021: End of term. Retroactive withdrawal dates required
- May 10, 2021: Third payment – 100% of Spring 2021 balance due.
Student Withdrawal Policy
All requests for schedule changes, withdrawals, transcripts or payment plans must be sent directly to the appropriate UMKC personnel. The HSCP instructor is not responsible for any of these procedures. For additional information please contact our office at 816.235.1165 or email us at email@example.com.
A student may withdraw (drop UMKC classes) from a course up to 8 weeks after the start of the term and receive a 100% refund.
Beginning the 9th – 11th week of a term, a 50% refund and a W grade will be given.
12 weeks and beyond, you will need to complete the late withdrawal petition to make your request. Please upload any attachments that may be needed for supporting documentation.
See the Student Support page for more information and links to necessary forms.