Below is a list of important dates for the Fall 2019 semester.
- December 16, 2019: Online application and tuition assistance application open.
- January 17, 2020: Tuition assistance application closes
- February 12 , 2020: Online application deadline
- February 12, 2020: Statement of Financial Responsibility (SFR) require for all “Bill Me” payment options.
- March 9, 2020: Deadline for 100% refund and drop without record (must notify HSCP Office).
- March 16, 2020: Deadline for 50% refund and W grade (must notify HSCP office). No refunds will be given after this date.
- March 30, 2020: Deadline to withdraw with a W or WF grade (must notify HSCP Office). Late withdrawal petitions will be required after this date.
- March 10, 2020: First payment due – 33% of Spring 2020 balance.
- April 10, 2020: Second payment due – 66% of Spring 2020 balance.
- May 10, 2020: Third payment – 100% of Spring 2020 balance due.
- May 11, 2020: End of term. Retroactive withdrawal dates required
Student Withdrawal Policy
All requests for schedule changes, withdrawals, transcripts or payment plans must be sent directly to the appropriate UMKC personnel. The HSCP instructor is not responsible for any of these procedures.
A student may withdraw (drop UMKC classes) from a course up to 8 weeks after the start of the term and receive a 100% refund. After the 8th week of the term, a 50% refund and a W grade will be given (up to 10 weeks after the start of the term—there is no refund after the 10th week). The deadline to withdraw with a W or WF grade will be 12 weeks after the start of the term.
All students must submit late withdrawal petitions after the 12th week of classes. Withdrawals must be initiated through the High School/College Partnerships office. For additional information please contact our office at 816.235.31165 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When a student withdraws after the 12th week period a ‘W’ will be entered as the grade and will be recorded on the student’s UMKC transcript for each course. A change to a student’s high school schedule does not automatically change the status at UMKC.