Transferability and Transcripts

UMKC dual credit courses transfer to any institution that accepts regular UMKC credit for transfer.

The Missouri Department of Higher Education has put together a Rights and Responsibilities guide that students might find useful as they prepare to transfer their HSCP dual credit courses.

Contact the school you plan to transfer your credit(s) to for specific information regarding the transferability of UMKC dual credit coursework.

Additional transfer information can be found by visiting the Transferology website


Transcripts are the official report of a student’s complete academic record. Students may order both paper and/or electronic copies of their transcripts.

The UMKC Registrar’s Office has more information on how to request a transcript.