Math & Stat Tutoring (MST): Offers help for upper-level Math & Stat courses
The Math & Stat Department offers free tutoring to all UMKC students, who are enrolled in upper-level Math and Stat courses (MATH 250, 300, 345 and STAT 235, 436, 441).
UMKC Tutoring: Offers help for entry-level Math & Stat courses
- UMKC Tutoring offers one-on-one tutoring and group study space for students to build their skills in Math, Stat and other subjects. Come visit us on the second floor of the Atterbury Student Success Center (ASSC). The following Math/Stat courses are covered: Math 109, 110, 116, 120, 125, 130, 140, 206, 210, 220, 266, 268 and Stat 235.
- Academic Support and Mentoring
- Rough Guide to Surviving Mathematics Classes
- Drop-in hours are Mon. to Fri. 11am-3pm
and Sun., Tues., & Thurs. 7-9pm at this link.
Schedule appointments 7-days a week on
SCE Tutoring for Math 266 and Math 268
UMKC School of Computing and Engineering offers tutorial help for Accelerated Calculus I & II—MATH 266, 268. Below is the schedule
- Room 350A Flarsheim Hall
- Mondays 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Tuesdays 2:00-3:30 pm
- Thursdays 2:00-3:30 pm
- Fridays 11:00 am-12:00 pm
For questions or concerns about SCE tutoring, please contact Jason Foster, SCE Academic Advisor.
College Algebra Resources
- UMKC’s YouTube EDU channel Math 110 – College Algebra course lectures with problems
- Math 216 – Calculus for Biological Sciences Syllabus: contact Dr. Majid Bani-Yaghoub
- Math 210, 220, 250 – Calculus I, II, III Syllabi: contact Dr. Liana Sega
- UMKC Math 210 – Calculus I Old Final Exams and Videos
- UMKC’s YouTube EDU channel Math 210 – Calculus I course lectures with problems