The College of Arts and Sciences Life Coach is here to support you in a confidential, judgment free zone as you work toward your academic goals.
Juggling school and life responsibilities can often seem overwhelming. The Life Coach can help you overcome obstacles by working with you to find solutions to the challenges you face both in and out of school and connecting you with other helpful resources.
Things the Life Coach can help with:
- Time management and organizational skills
- Guidance with conflict resolution
- Referrals to campus and community resources, such as:
- Healthcare services
- Social services
- Substance abuse treatment/recovery support
- Accessibility services
How to schedule an appointment:
- Log into Canvas
- Click on the “Help” icon on the left
- Click on “UMKC Connect”
- Select “My Success Network”
- Locate the Life Coach (Early Alert Advisor) to see availability & schedule an appointment
Where to find the CAS Life Coach:
Helping students remotely at:
New Peer-to-Peer Group Meeting on Tuesdays, 1-2pm!
Life Coach GROUP Flyer ZOOM